Industrial Parks & Available Buildings
Industrial Park Links
Aerial view of Interstate Industrial Park - click photo to enlarge
Interstate Industrial Park
- Phase I environmental audit on file.
- Fiber runs down Hwy 58 in front of park.
- Services currently available in park: DSL, POTS, ISDN, T-1's and other fiber services with the exception of diverse fiber routing.
- Fiber to park and coiled in handhole.
- 23-acre graded pad is now available.
- Largest parcel is 72.8 acres and is adjacent to another parcel that could be combined to make a parcel of 127+ acres.
Hillcrest Industrial Park
- Only .3 miles from existing Embarq fiber route.
- Standard services currently available are: DSL, ISDN, T-1's and other fiber services with the exception of diverse fiber routing.
- 500,000 gallon water storage tank on site.
- Dominion Virginia Power has qualified this site for data center projects.
- Site is visible from Interstate 85. Interchange is 1/4 mile from site.
- Fiber node on site.Aerial view of Hillcrest Industrial Park - click photo to enlarge
- Approved Army Corps of Engineers wetlands permits for the site on file.
- The South Hill IDA would like to market to one large user. Proposed site plan with 1,128,000 million sq. ft. footprint & wetlands delineation permit is on file.
- Site could accommodate 1.3 million sq. ft. user.
Available Buildings Links