Our Downloads section has a number of forms and documents available for download.
If you have problems opening a PDF file, please see "Problems opening a PDF?" below.
- Farmers Market Rules & Regulations and Vendor Application Form
- Forms & Applications Job Application Form, Automatic Draft Form for utility bills, Business License Application, Centennial Park Event Reservation Request Form, Cigarette Tax Stamps and Distributors Forms, and others
- Maps including Enterprise Zone, Airports, Major Highways, Ports, Rail, South Hill Chamber Map, and the South Hill Zoning Map
- Plans, Reports, & Documents such as Incentives, our Comprehensive Plan, and FOIA
- South Hill Revitalization Committee (SHRC) meeting minutes
- Town Council Adopted Budget & Rate Summary and meeting agenda and minutes
- All Downloads Browse all of the files available for download.
Information regarding licenses, permits, applications and forms can also be obtained by calling the Town Hall at (434) 447-3191. Forms can be printed out, filled in and mailed or faxed to the Town Hall, or may be presented in person [Fax (434) 447-5064].
All new construction, renovations, or additions to existing structures require a building permit.
All businesses (except contractors and peddlers) must have a definite place of business (can be their residence) within the corporate limits of South Hill to be issued a business license. If they are not located within South Hill, a license cannot be obtained. The fee varies upon type of business.
A permit for yard sales is required (no fee and only four per year). They may only be held on residential property.