PART-TIME SEASONAL MAINTENANCE OPERATOR I (Parks)
- Clean and maintain park bathrooms, remove trash and debris from park areas
- Perform general repairs as needed
- Keep tennis courts, basketball courts, etc. free from debris
- Load/unload dirt, gravel and other materials, tools and equipment
- Ensure that park play areas are safe and clean at all times
- Mow grass, weed eat, maintain playing fields, rake, landscape
- Must have strong initiative, ability to work independently
- Must be a “self-starter”
- Valid Driver’s License is required.
Hours are Monday through Friday, 7:00 am to 3:30 pm, April through October. Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org or K. Lambert, Town of South Hill, 211 S. Mecklenburg Ave., South Hill, VA 23970, no later than March 24, 2017.
Pre-employment drug screen and DMV and criminal background checks required.
Mandatory applications may be downloaded from the website, picked up at the Town Hall (211 S. Mecklenburg Avenue, South Hill, VA 23970), or requested by emailing Karen Lambert or calling her at (434) 447-3191.